• That Opinion Piece

    , ,
    Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
    Inspector Harry Francis "Dirty Harry" Callahan
    The Dead Pool

    You know, apart from my movie reviews; I would also like give my two cents when it comes to the other things having to do with movies. It could be about crazy casting, the state of the comic book movie, the loss of an actor/film maker or simply share my distaste or excitement for an upcoming film. In short, I'm just going to give my opinion; or write an editorial if you will. 

    So, you'll see "That opinion piece" pop in from time to time.

    Until then, keep enjoying the movies! Oh, and read my reviews of course!

    wink-wink

    0 comments → That Opinion Piece

    Post a Comment

Movies  & TV Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory